Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busby SEO Test Position And What I Have Achieved

Busby SEO Test Position And What I Have Achieved

by Busby SEO Test Super Star on January 23, 2009
There’s still 8 days left before Busby SEO Test comes to an end at the January, 31, 2009. There’s a plenty home works to do now to welcome the critical days ahead, yes plenty and the last works before the contest ended up. I do the best I could or at least give my best shot. So far, the result is “satisfies me”.
And now I’d also like to announce or I prefer to say it achievement I currently and temporarily get is that This Busby SEO Test blog now on 7th, it was in 6th about 3 hours a go, and this screen shot I took while this blog on rank 6th, here it’s:
Busby SEO Test position
As you can see in the screen shot I was at 6th, but it’s ok it will change anyway, and I hope the blog will climb up to the highest rank. That’s all I have to say & happy Busby SEO Test.

Taken from: Busby SEO Test Position And What I Have Achieved

See you in the next post.

No comments: